Sunday 30th July 2017 – 8am
10km Run … 5km Run … 5km Walk
2017 Princess Run is back & proudly sponsored by Work Clobber Bunbury, a short run for little Princesses <8yrs (must be accompanied by adult).
Event will be held after main race, gold coin donation, register on day or at bib pick up.
Entries- 10km $35, 5km $30, juniors $10 each
ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE 5pm THURSDAY 27th July
Event Shirts will be available to purchase with registrations only until 01/07/17.
Race Starts 8am : Event breifing 7:45am
2017 Course 5km lap around Inlet in a Clockwise direction. 10 km = 2 laps. Map
- Event packs can be collected on Saturday 29th July 10am-1pm Vestrum (above Blood Bank) cnr Forrest Ave & Blair St
Free 6 week Training commences Tuesday 20th June – Please enter prior to training.
Tuesday nights at 5.15 for 5.30pm start on the Recreation Ground – Bunbury Runners Club on Ocean Drive.
This is an interval session and all levels are catered for. This year we welcome Cara to guide us through these sessions
Thursday nights – same venue and time – is a road run/walk done with the members of the Runners Club covering all distances 3-10km
Saturday mornings – learn to run longer with training from Cafez at 6am for 30 minutes or longer and coffee afterwards
Donations as below are greatly appreciated. They may be brought to training or on Bib Pick up day –
*Casual Shorts & Tee’s in sml Ladies & kids sizes
* Kids Hats, Thongs & Drink Bottles
The course is around the scenic Leschenault Inlet.
- Electronic timing will be used for the running elements of this event
- NO LATE ENTRIES
- ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY
- Event packs can be collected on Saturday 29th July 10am-1pm – Vestrum (above Blood Bank) cnr Forrest Ave & Blair St
- Those not picked up on Saturday will need to be collected from 6.30am at the venue on race day prior to the start- so allow time for this
- A percentage of the proceeds will be donated to local women’s charity: South West Women’s Health
- Award presentations will be conducted as soon as possible after the last competitor has completed the course and the results are finalised (approx 10.00am)
- Spot prizes will be drawn using race numbers, however participants must be present to be eligible to claim any prizes on offer
- No dogs, No wheels (eg bikes, scooters or skateboards)
- Prams welcome
- Minimum age for participants is 8yrs for 5km walk/run and 14yrs for 10km run
This year we welcome back our major naming rights sponsor:
Here are previous year’s results 07_Womens Fun Run Results 08_Womens Fun Run 09_Womens Fun Run 5k results 09_Womens Fun Run 10k Results 09_Womes Fun Run 10 to 16 yrs Results 10_Womens Fun Run 5km 10_Womens Fun Run 10km 10_Womens Fun Run Jnr 5km 11_Womens Fun Run5km 11_Womens FunRun 10km WFR 2012 10km WFR 2012 5km 2013 WFR Results 10km 2013 WFR Results 5km 2014 5km Results 2014 10Km Results WFR 2015 5km Results WFR 2015 10km Results