10km Run ….. 5km Run …. 5km Walk
2018 is the 12th year of the Women’s Fun Run.
Big Thankyou to all our past Participants, Volunteers & Sponsors we hope to see you again this year.
2018 Princess Run is back & proudly sponsored by Work Clobber Bunbury, a short run for little Princesses <8yrs (must be accompanied by adult).
Event will be held after main race, gold coin donation, register on day or at bib pick up.
Entries- 10km $35, 5km $30, juniors $10 each (plus fees: Register Now $1.10 + 2.75% payment fee)
ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE 5pm THURSDAY 2nd August NO ENTRIES AVAILABLE AFTER THIS
Event Shirts will be available to purchase with registrations only until 01/07/18.
Race Starts 8am : Event briefing 7:45am
2018 Course 5km lap around Inlet in a Clockwise direction. 10 km = 2 laps. Map
- Event packs can be collected on Saturday 4th August 10am-1pm (TBC) at Vestrum (above Blood Bank) cnr Forrest Ave & Blair St
Free 6 week Training commences Tuesday 26th June – Please enter prior to training.
Tuesday nights at 5.15 for 5.30pm start on the Recreation Ground – Bunbury Runners Club on Ocean Drive.
This is an interval session and all levels are catered for.
Thursday nights – same venue and time – is a road run/walk done with the members of the Runners Club covering all distances 3-10km
Saturday mornings – try to run longer around home with friends, 30 minutes or longer, suggestions on Training page
Donations are greatly appreciated. They may be brought to training or on Bib Pick up day -*Bras, Underwear & Socks in sml (8-12) Ladies & kids sizes
* Thongs (ladies & kids)
The course is around the scenic Leschenault Inlet.
- Electronic timing will be used for the running elements of this event
- NO LATE OR ON DAY ENTRIES
- ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY
- No dogs, No wheels (eg bikes, scooters or skateboards)
- Prams welcome
- Minimum age for participants is 8yrs for 5km walk/run and 14yrs for 10km run
- We donate the majority of our proceeds to charity groups therefore refunds are not available.
- Event packs can be collected on Saturday 4th August 10am-1pm at Vestrum (upstairs from Blood Bank)
- Those packs not picked up on Saturday will need to be collected at the venue on race day priorto the start- so allow time for this
- A percentage of the proceeds will be donated to local charity’s: South West Women’s Health Center, Waratah & YWCA Encore Breast Cancer Program Bunbury
- Award presentations will be conducted as soon as possible after the last competitor has completed the course and the results are finalised (approx 10.00am)
- Spot prizes will be drawn using race numbers, however participants must be present to be eligible to claim any prizes on offer
This year we welcome back our major naming rights sponsor:
Here are previous year’s results 07_Womens Fun Run Results 08_Womens Fun Run 09_Womens Fun Run 5k results 09_Womens Fun Run 10k Results 09_Womes Fun Run 10 to 16 yrs Results 10_Womens Fun Run 5km 10_Womens Fun Run 10km 10_Womens Fun Run Jnr 5km 11_Womens Fun Run5km 11_Womens FunRun 10km WFR 2012 10km WFR 2012 5km 2013 WFR Results 10km 2013 WFR Results 5km 2014 5km Results 2014 10Km Results WFR 2015 5km Results WFR 2015 10km Results WFR 2016 5 km results WFR 2016 10km Results WFR 2017 5 km results WFR 2017 10km Results
Photos of previous years event: